Coldwell Banker United, Realtors
Barbara Cegielski, CRS
“Trust Your Next Move”
Call or e-mail
me any time.”
Cell (281) 783-2363
OBJECTIVE: To get you the best price, in the shortest time possible, with the least inconvenience to you, - thus, earning your business and referrals! Barbara brings professionalism, integrity, dedication and dependability, along with the help of the latest technological tools, to provide you with outstanding service. She excels in financing, negotiation, problem solving, and follow through. Details are important.
EXPERIENCE: As a wife of a corporate executive, Barbara has owned 17 houses in good markets, and bad. Is there a “perfect” house? Well, not always. Timing is everything; but, - we can come close! Her corporate moves have taken her to cities, such as Seattle, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Albuquerque, and Houston, her native home. Barbara has personally managed residential rental properties in Texas, New Mexico, and California. She has solid real estate experience with over 20 years in the business. She has an assistant to help smooth the details.
- Certified Residential Specialist (National Designation)
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (National Designation)
- Certified Relocation Specialist for Coldwell Banker
- Senior Real Estate Sales Associate
- PREVIEWS Specialist (Exceptional Properties)
- Licensed Realtor in California since 1977
- Licensed Realtor in Texas since 1985
- Licensed Broker in New Mexico since 1988